Rage3! Rage3!

The dude below me fails miserably...

Dude, this game is frikkin sweet! Ya know, with enough work, i bet this could turn out something like alien hominid... Start out as a flash, end up on console units... This is too sweet! I mean, I love the detail' the no-weapon melee combo is just too awesome! I love the grand finale when he slams their ass into the ground! The cheats were funny, and i enjoyed using them. A small problem, though... I had to sneak pass a gate with out the required level, but I bet that was all part of the game, :) I noticed how you had to level up... I had stopped after that and decided to use the cheats... Welp, enough rambling from me, I'm gonna masturbate then sleep lol :D AWESOME GAME DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Aww T_T

He was my special little buddy lol... I launched him into space... That was actually pretty fun!!! It reminds me of the mutilating the cat out of the cannon lmao!! But much more friendly... Took me 28 days, cause I was havin too much fun launchin him around and stuff... I found a little secret... If you have fuel and you're on the ground, just scrape the ground with the hedgehog to rack up more time, thus more munnies!!!

Orange Runner Orange Runner

AWESUMM!!!

Shit... 19 >:[ FUN XD I luvs it! top speed 228:D It's quite enjoyable! You weren't lyin'. He runs super fast!!!!

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

Tom pwnd me...

and then i 0WN3D TOM... Fun game... I doubt Tom is that buff... o.O' Sweet game. And tell Tom good luck in Japan

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

I had fun playing it!

In 98 turns -_- i suck... But still fun lol :D Great job!

How to Keep an Idiot Busy How to Keep an Idiot Busy

... jerk.

I felt like an idiot for at least 25 seconds until i realized what i was doin... Good stuff lols!

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

It's Ok

at first it's kinda strange n u dont kno what the hell u r doin but later its pretty cool. the creator is lucky that this is an anime-based game or u would've had a very low score.