Disposable Loli No 15 Disposable Loli No 15

Face-fuck her yanking her by the other ponytail, which proceeds to getting double-fucked (in the ass).

Moustaches Moustaches

Moustaches Rule.

My Manliness is low. I grow a weak Stache. I am not worthy. The male singer looks like a mix of mario and waluigi lol. Love this loop song.

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

I LOL'd

haha. Well, that was just plain fucked up... LOL!!!

Rage3! Rage3!

The dude below me fails miserably...

Dude, this game is frikkin sweet! Ya know, with enough work, i bet this could turn out something like alien hominid... Start out as a flash, end up on console units... This is too sweet! I mean, I love the detail' the no-weapon melee combo is just too awesome! I love the grand finale when he slams their ass into the ground! The cheats were funny, and i enjoyed using them. A small problem, though... I had to sneak pass a gate with out the required level, but I bet that was all part of the game, :) I noticed how you had to level up... I had stopped after that and decided to use the cheats... Welp, enough rambling from me, I'm gonna masturbate then sleep lol :D AWESOME GAME DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Aww T_T

He was my special little buddy lol... I launched him into space... That was actually pretty fun!!! It reminds me of the mutilating the cat out of the cannon lmao!! But much more friendly... Took me 28 days, cause I was havin too much fun launchin him around and stuff... I found a little secret... If you have fuel and you're on the ground, just scrape the ground with the hedgehog to rack up more time, thus more munnies!!!

Orange Runner Orange Runner

AWESUMM!!!

Shit... 19 >:[ FUN XD I luvs it! top speed 228:D It's quite enjoyable! You weren't lyin'. He runs super fast!!!!

JERK JERK

LOL

Why the fuck am i CONNECTED TO THE BEE, GEEZUS??!?!!

Lol I was looking for this.

Heart of Electronica [C89] Heart of Electronica [C89]

This is awesome.

It has that old school vibe, like u were making a tribute to the 8-bit games lol... either way it is very cool to listen to. excellent job. :)

FYAT Rave FYAT Rave

It doesn't work! I didn't go from flab to abs in just 17 seconds!!! D: lol

akuma's kitty akuma's kitty

LOL

Even Akuma needs a little pussy every now and then! lol Excellent job, man. :)

Alt Concept: Ken Alt Concept: Ken

LOL

Ken Norris? haha That's fuclkin sweet. What, aren't all of the street fighters like35-infinity now anyways lol?

Issa NOT in another Castle Issa NOT in another Castle

Lol

I love your over-exaggerated details... Awesome job.